Bim 360 Glue
BIM coordination, collaboration, and layout
BIM 360™ Glue is a cloud-based BIM coordination service that provides virtually anytime, anywhere access to connected project information.
Use BIM 360 Glue for construction visualization to help you perform multidisciplinary collaboration and coordination review cycles faster, while making construction layout tasks more efficient.
The evolution of construction layout
Make construction layout tasks more efficient with the Layout feature and the BIM 360 Layout iPad app.
- Connect the BIM 360™ Layout iPad app with a total station to easily locate and verify point locations on the job site.
- Provide field layout personnel with the most up-to-date coordinated model to conduct layout activities.
- Eliminate the manual process of prepping and transferring point coordinate details to field data controllers for layout.
- Easily communicate and share issues collected in the field directly in the coordinated model for action by the VDC team in the back office.
- Analyze layout productivity data to determine best practices for future planning and execution.
Connected BIM for the entire team
Provide all project stakeholders with one-click access to BIM.
- Easy access to coordinated single source of truth for BIM data.
- Provide secure access—virtually anytime, anywhere—to the most current project data.
- Support more effective team communication with notifications and activity tracking.
Transforming BIM coordination
Empower your team with real-time, continuous BIM coordination.
- Help make BIM accessible to everyone on the project team and streamline project review workflows.
- Create confidence in planning results by using powerful clash detection tools that take advantage of Navisworks software for construction project management.
- Make better decisions earlier by more effectively communicating in the context of the coordinated project model.
Mobile access & review
Anytime, anywhere access to BIM projects and data.
- Easy, secure, authenticated access to up-to-date, multidisciplinary BIM 360 Glue projects.
- Intuitively explore multidisciplinary BIM projects in the field, online or offline.
- Navigate through saved views, measure distances, and access intelligent object properties.
Cloud-connected workflows for BIM coordination, collaboration, and analysis.
- Use BIM 360 Glue for model management and team collaboration, and Navisworks for advanced analysis.
- Directly load coordinated BIM 360 Glue models into Navisworks for 4D animated timelines, model-based quantification, and other advanced analysis.
- Publish coordinated models from Navisworks Manage to BIM 360 Glue to provide one-click-to-BIM access for the entire team.
Design tool integration
Supports more than 50 file formats and round-trip BIM workflows in key Autodesk design tools.
- Help simplify multidisciplinary BIM coordination workflows by minimizing file format complexity and compatibility issues.
Integrate with business processes
Connect BIM and critical business workflows with bidirectional integrations.
- Integrate BIM 360 Glue with certain Autodesk design tools, third-party project management, and ERP solutions.
- Extend access to BIM across the internal team by embedding live models in systems such as Microsoft SharePoint.
- Link live models with project management workflow systems.
- Provide an open platform to custom implementations to fit almost any customer’s existing workflows.