PowerShape is the ideal modeling companion for Autodesk® PowerMill® and Autodesk® FeatureCAM® helping you create the geometry you need to get the best results from your CNC machine.
Facing these challenges?
- Working with customers’ models from many different CAD systems.
- Increasing pressure to convert imported CAD models into molds, dies and associated tooling as quickly as possible.
- Getting the most out of your 5-axis CNC machine and CAM software.
- Fixing your customers’ faulty CAD files and modifying them to ensure they can be manufactured (e.g. adding draft, fillets etc.)
- Working with large, complex models requiring intricate split lines.
- Managing the design, production, and use of electrodes.
- Reacting to design changes arriving late in the manufacturing process.
- Scanning physical parts and converting the data into high quality, 3D models.
Features Autodesk PowerShape
“The interaction between PowerMill and PowerShape has definitely streamlined our ability to manufacture molds. We can start making chips right away.”— Shawn
-Shawn McNamara, Designer | Chicago Mold Engineering